fetch, page-2

1. 29,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    Off to scent discrimination class for you doggie.

Actually did S.D. at obedience school. Passed with flying colours and fun to watch with items all being handled with kitchen
    tongs by the tester then passed to handler and placed back with tongs. It was then up to the dog. The big question was always,
    would she choose her favourite item or would she obey my command?
    I recall trying to give that look that said - if you come back here with that ball I will not be happy. A big temptation.

Now agility was something else. Who let the dog down??? You guessed it - 'move it big e' went out the call. I had trouble keeping
    up with her. And the photos taken by a fellow trainee and given to me were something else again.
    I was in tracky dacs for easy movement and gum boots. It was always muddy on that oval and I had no intention of ruining good
    runners. The angles and timing of those photos were a big laugh. The dog looked
    great in all of them but heaven forbid if you could see those photos you would be ROFL.

And the fastest recall was always won by yours truly.
    I did after all have an Australian Cattle dog. An absolutely fabulous breed as far as I'm concerned.

Both dog and I really enjoyed our Sunday mornings at the obedience club and I would highly recommend training at a club to
    anyone who has a dog.
    Pay the inexpensive annual fee and possibly save your dogs life by training.
    A well trained dog can be taken almost anywhere.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.