Most of you posters here amaze me. This is a humour forum, but...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Most of you posters here amaze me. This is a humour forum, but you have to fill it with your messages of political hatred. Are you zealots or fanatics, or mad?

I notice that none of you commented on the tragedy of the mountains of Buffalo skulls, which was repeated all over the plains. A species was almost wiped out due to greed, and it doesn't rate a mention. Have you no appreciation of the wonders of nature?

In the Aborigine way, if you want to use a tree, you sing "The Song of The Tree". thus you thank the GODS for the gift. My Maori friends have a similar tradition in their culture. The whiteman comes in with a chainsaw, and clear-fells the whole bloody forest. While by ancestry I have a foot firmly planted in both cultures, I respect white culture for its quest for knowledge, and its development of technology. But I cannot understand its greed, lust for power, or its selfishness.

How many of you dump your oldies in a nursing home, and visit them, (IF YOU DO) twice a year? Over the last few years of my dad's life, I spent every spare waking moment with him Thus he was able to live in his own house, until two weeks before he died.

Lighten up and have a laugh Life is great.

Strange people....Marum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.