ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

few more buyers, page-36

1. 47 Posts.
    I have neither the time nor the motivation to take apart all of your posts westcott, but here are a few of your recent attempts to mislead people (normally I would put them down to honest mistakes, but you are a self-proclaimed gun researcher and have read every announcement for the last two years):

In february you sought to undermine peoples confidence by implying that the constrcution of the processing plant was going to cover a large part of the mining tenement. The fact is (and you would have known this) the plant is being built at a completely different location - the stockyard a few kilometers away from the mine.

You also recently posted false information about the shareholdings and value of shares owned by the CEO when someone mentioned he had put a lot of his own money into the company. You mentioned that Goode had purchased shares at 0.005 but failed to mention that the going price of shares at the time was around 0.005 to 0.007 because it didn't support your agenda. You also the grossly overstated the value of those shares at current prices by ignoring the 5 to 1 consolidation that took place. But I'm sure you knew that at the time of posting.

You also recently suggested that the company would run short of material because the first two mines were small. Your post ommitted to give consideration to the third mine with exploration target over 60Mt or that they have ongoing investigations into other opportunities.

You implied that the cost estimates for material mined and transported to port of $34 was wrong simply because that would put them in the same arena as Australian producers. That is not a valid argument. The directors have legal obligations to tell the truth, and if that is their published estimate then they need to have some facts to back it up. You on the otherhand have anonomity of the internet and no RELEVENT reference material to support your theory that their price is wrong.

If your crusade for truth was anything other than a vendetta you would be posting on every other micro cap thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.