MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Few more shaken out on close

1. 799 Posts.
    The way this is playing out, the trees are constantly being shaken and the wobblers are letting go. Accumulation is taking place and most must be close to their fill. Volume was lower today but there were still some cheap it's even though the SP hit 15c shortly after open.

I'm thinking despite how many got "stolen" around the 10c mark towards the end of last week, the average buy in must be at least 12c over the last few days given the VWAP. They aren't going to be willing to pay this if they want to get out at 12-14c. Other factors such as LTers and note holders make this a given that the SP is going to rise significantly in the VERY short term. This theory is based on the big boys being involved and because that's the case, common sense. TOMBOY has been all over it from the start of the game and has nailed it each and every time. Martis has been quite good with his charting as well but he disappears quite often so it's hard to say whether he's really all that spot on consistently. No doubt he knows his stuff though!

The other very important thing to remember is the FA. The BRL is doing the right thing by us, nickel price will hopefully rise and we all have to remember, we are IN PRODUCTION! Revenue is coming in and should be increasing by the quarter.

Unlike some, I'm not expecting some meteoric rise up to 40c again for no reason but I do think high teens and early twenties are possible before the next positive Ann.

We are dealing with a MC of only $130M or thereabouts, this could and should be worth $1B with the life of this mine....

CnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.