AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Few Points from the AGM, page-112

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Belated thanks to all those that attended and reported...

S raised these points:

• Will “be a billion tons if we keep going down” (Nigel’sspeculation)
    • “Possibly do a blasting trail next year”
    • “Will take 3 to 4 months to pump the water out”
    • The pegmatite/lithium is “really hard”
    Would I be out of line in thinking these 4 points in combination mean that we are looking at solving our drilling issue at Roche using 3D refractive modelling? Historically used for hydrocarbon exploration but there is now (last decade or so) a strong development using the technique for mineral exploration...particularly in South Africa...yeah South Africa!
    Not a geophysicist but if any of our longs are...they might want to consider this. I may be completely off the mark but why drain the lake? Why blast?

This technique is based on modelling created by sesimic waves created from blasting (there are other techniques for shallower modelling) which bounce off the periferies of the surfaces down to a depth of 2 kilometres. It's not cheap apparently but then neither is diamond core drilling. So dump the water...set up your charges and seismic equipment run the data through your computer modelling process and voila you have an XRay of the structure in it's entirety.

Now if that's correct we're talking about our second largest pegamite here with Nigel speculating...it could “be a billion tons if we keep going down”.

Now if we're talking 1 billion tonnes just for Roche well that's actually not far off what we considered the entire potential of our tenaments might be. Here we are talking just Roche being 1 BILLION Tonnes of pegamite...tantalum and tin credits aside.

What fascinates me is the discussion of a near term T/O offer. I can't fathom why that possibility is even entertained as it's the very last thing I would want at any price and the pittances being discussed...what's the basis??????? Any basis???? Please humour me. This should not even be put as an option to any potential partners. It has been stated by Ferguson that we are going to mining...end of story. Anything less is madness as far as I'm concerned. DRC is going to unfold as the greatest mining sector over time and development. It has a virtual monopoly on Cobalt and Coltan and is known as the richest mineralised nation on the Globe. Without their resources it's been touted modern tech goes back to the stone age.

Nup...I want to be an owner of the biggest Lithium Miner in the world capable of producing the highest and purest premium priced battery and technical grade lithium, Everyone else can buy our stuff if they help us in our time of need that's their payoff.

30% to DRC? Absolutely!...they've been getting flogged for centuries. And if Huywao don't like the pudding then go find better (if indeed Huywao is a problem given we don't need any money for the moment and although they give many the heebies including me...they havn't actually done anything wrong yet that we can prove...well thy're a viable target for contempt due to the red but I reckon it's the hedgies in our Top 5 suppressing our SP....it's always the damn hedgies!).

Personally would much prefer to see a share dilution than give this resource away. For the moment it's pretty clear we don't even know what one of our pegamites is capable of producing imagine what's going to happen when we figure what the bigger one is all about!

Anyway...diverting from point of the post being the 3D imaging.... am I getting ahead of myself?

For those interested and have no idea about what I'm going on about...here's a link on 3D seismic imaging...long and technical...but excellent resource:

https://csegrecorder.com/articles/v...for-mineral-deposits-in-hardrock-environments
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.