AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Few Points from the AGM, page-62

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    Hi all attendees at the AGM.
    I have sore wrist from liking all these well written notes from yesterday’s AGM. Well done all and I wish I could thank you in person. Some very detailed, comprehensive and insightful questions by all of you who posted your recollections and notes from yesterday.

From what you have all said I have formed a view that we just need to decide on the final export route, investigate costing to upgrade and when sufficient funds are available in the future invest in the chosen export route.Alternatively convince DRC or PRC Govt agencies to get these roads and bridges built or upgraded as soon as possible.

Clearly obtaining a OT or TO offer is not going to be long in coming. Biggest question is what will we be able to negotiate with them? I think we should get as much information out into the market as possible before that final negotiation takes place. Final drill results at Carriere should be the chocolate sauce which makes this such a compelling investment. A SS for 5 and 10m ton options will also be very helpful in painting a clear picture in future partners minds (and wallets) what kind of returns are likely.

I still think this will take a few months to play out but the end game now seems both much much clearer and fairly close. All IMHO.
    Regards from an expectant and excited W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.