**few stocks under 5 cents**, page-12

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Is Frosty the Snowman still in MLI???

I looked at them just before they took off (sub 3c)...figured if EGO ,FMS and a few other old market favourites were doing it...MLI may be next.

Volumes and trading patterns look somewhat manufactured...and it appears like the sort of play that trades one way till the second you buy in, after which "they" istantly burn you out of the stock.

Saty small in a stock like this and they will figure you are not wort worrying about...in this scenario, they will let you ride their coat tais.

Buy large lines however and they will likely flush you out before moving it up, knowing of course you will compete for space with them when it comes time to exit.

I decided to leave MLI alone this time around for these reasons.

They have a massive gold resource...low grade, but all above ground, so cheap to access.

Still just above marginal at current costs structures...but watch gold, if it runs hard, MLI should do well.

Problem is, even with the expansions, they never seem to make any money...well at least, nothing that gets through to shareholders pockets.

Could be a good one in time...I once held MLI from 20c to the mid 50's...she is a long way from that now.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.