ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Igelko, I am still wondering where You get Your numbers and...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Igelko, I am still wondering where You get Your numbers and what You are going to compare. Molycorp for instance is planning a complete downstream process including reduction of separated oxides to metal, grinding of the metal to a fine powder and producing magnets afterwards. Now this is not the aim either of LYC neither of ARU.
    ARU will have separated RE-Oxides, Phos-Acid, Uranium yellow cake and Gypsum (or other Calciumsulfate varieties) as selling products. Former published numbers said 420mio $ having unseparated RE-Carbonates as final product and 100Mio$ for separation into distinct REOs.
    Meanwhile the process flowsheet has been changed a lot and we expect many impovements to reduce cost either capex either opex. So we have to wait for the final numbers of the BFS;we definitely have to wait; therefore please don't double the capex whatever You reason You might have to do so.

BTW the Thorium is separated in the wet process, precipitated as (supposed) Thoriumsulfate, safely bagged and brought back for storage to the mine site until the breeding process for nuclear power generation is applied somewhere sometime. It might become an other valuable product.

Good luck
    RMIN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $226.6K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1778168 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 464840 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.