SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

few thoughts..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    its not that important. the company has a very small market cap relative to its program, management, cash, drilling program, near term production, fundamentals of the oil market, spread of risk via major partners and the list goes on. As fat P analyst noted...Oilex is on a drilling program usually under taken by companies of 5 times the size.Maybe you should buy a penny dreadful with 2 billion shares on issue and sit back and watch them issue another billion shares every year and try and drill some wild cat well in columbia.
    The market is full of short term thinkers [lack of thinking] who know zip about investing.They have been born into a bull market. a lot of folk think that because they have decided to buy a stock..that it must automatically go up straight away. if it drops, they panic as they rely on wishful thinking as a rule. If you take a look around you, you will notice that the average ASX100 stock is off some 35-40% and now some of our largest banks are off even more. Macquarie bank has halved. Its amazing to think that i was better to hold Oilex over Mac bank? who would have thought that was possible? oilex has actually dropped inline with the average asx100 share when you think about it. oilex has the potential to be worth double its current market cap on one well i n Cambay..can't see that happening to any stock in the asx 100 fella's. if you give this some time and forget the overall silly panic ridden moves of the stock market, you may out perform the index in the near term. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.