VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Nice try, but no, you concede yourself that finance is the...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Nice try, but no, you concede yourself that finance is the variable. I don't think Magna will be replaced in the 90 day window; you may disagree and that's fine, one of us will be right. We're all dealing with uncertainties at the moment and it's par for the course that some will be right and some will be wrong. I actually didn't predict a crash at all, let me outline my predictions again for the record:

Short term = up (TA)
    Medium term (after the 90 days) = down (due to finance. Finance announcement before then obviously changes things)
    Long term = up (due to resource)

I don't have a crystal ball so these predictions are no more reliable than counting posts on HC or reading the winds, but so far I've tracked VEC quite well (with the exception of expecting the SP to run after the first AK acquisition announcement). If VEC succeeds it will be in spite of management, not because of them (imo). Criticise my exit strategy all you'd like but if I'd exited when I made that post I would've missed the 4pip gain yesterday. Don't worry, I'll be out of your hair soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.