VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Fewer comments on Hotcopper, page-6

1. ink
    1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I agree with you Enslavement that alternate views are inciteful and offer a balance to the one eyed pro view. However when some views are emotive and one eyed on the negative side, without a balanced perspective, i.e- i have no problem people bagging our bad finance-- I have found out my own reasons why this happened, however without highlighting the benefit of securing this asset,which would have otherwise fallen away, the scaremongering , I believe have caused some poor shareholders to sell their shares ridiculously cheap.

My headline was "Fewer comments on Hotcopper", because I was highlighting when we were falling from 2c to 1c, we were one of the most posted stocks on HC and now the posting are waning and assume a few long term investors have bought out the traders or worriers. I did not comment on any dissenting posts as they are part of any forum.

This asset is world class, our finance is sheeeet, but we have time to regig or refinance- whether by a Gold loan/debt or equity or a mix of all three.

I believe that the Baillieu valuation is achievable over the next 2 years and that's why I continue to buy.

Its cheap-- and ridiculously cheap if we sort out suitable finance.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.