FEX 3.08% 33.5¢ fenix resources ltd

sorry mastroooo.im the same (35 so far this weekend) and no I...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    sorry mastroooo.
    im the same (35 so far this weekend) and no I don’t usually post on ones I’ve rejected. It was simply responding to a poster on TI1 board who suggested I take a look at it. So I apologise if I’ve caused any angst. It was not my intention. Just letting that poster know I did look and I decided no atm. in hindsight, I should have posted it on the TI1 board.

ive been out of shares since 2009. Made all my money and retired early (at 56 in 2005). So I my well be wrong about the market not giving full value to multi project/ multi metal companies. I’m just getting going again and have lots to relearn.

where do you find the names to look at? That’s what I’m finding hard. I love the research and was pretty good at it in the old days. A group of us got together to share the load. The public boards became impossible, so we broke away and set up our own website. We all made plenty. Many retiring early. We threw the Oxiana Billion $ party for the OXR management. sadly, most of them have stayed out of the market.
    so I’m plodding along trying to find new targets.
    any suggestions, always welcome.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $232.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $500.2K 1.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110362 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 143853 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.