FEX 2.60% 39.5¢ fenix resources ltd

fex 2021, page-772

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Have you not seen the volume & buy sell ratio change by about 50% in less than two weeks.

My theory was (and its prooving to be correct):

- There was a synthetic general market burp, less related to the stock and more across the broad range;
    - Chinese new year, timed with dis-info campaigns, and yet to be reported valet results, shook io price up;
    - Tree shake and profit taking from last squirt up! (Natural).
    -Mixed reports on IO prices, with market analysis showing significant upwards pressure now. Despite the usual expected lunar holiday dip (currently in).

Now FEX has proved themselves:

- 2 year runway for expansion now in play,
    - Loading ships as we speak,
    - Market didnt like the valet reporting, sending io price up; Plus their mis-hap, which is going to have long lasting consequences,
    - it is recognised that even at a substantial drops in IO price, FEX is still doing very good.
    - Mine life is reasonable & efficiencies increase over time!
    - FEXs last reporting, wasnt baked into price as per GWR a few weeks before & "market burp". Bad timing?
    - Fex revenue projections, show market cap is undervalued, with still substantial room for growth. I.e due for a re-rate.
    - Mine is closer to berth.
    - Ex-GWR owners like myself have done due diligence, and have recognised the value & potential. Although both companies sit well!
    - All stars are aligning.

Just my views, observations and unprofessional opinions, but confident ones! Always do your own research, but ive done mine, and very happy where my money is parked!!! Dont think these prices will last forever, and the insto purchase prices are coming in at these levels, and they dont work with bs margins, they are here to make money!
    Last edited by Sidewinder888: 11/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $274.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $607.3K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69556 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 38158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.