AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi buddy,in my theory, it will be very hard for anyone to...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi buddy,

in my theory, it will be very hard for anyone to pinpoint any action (or lack of) to be done purposely to keep SP low!

e.g. Wording in announcements, time of day/week Ann come out, highlighting management's excitment about any current results or projects, unfolding detailed future steps in any project!

All those above factors can be present in any announcement but they could gather immediate excitment from traders/investors or they could make them run away.

To answer ur question: yes it is illegal if u can catch it! For example if news about delray come only in qrtrly then one can assume that news have just been received by management 5 minutes before qrtrly was about to be received!!

One can question management to when results were received and if they were released to market immediately!

If management fails to reply then I think a shareholder can lodge a query/complain to ASX/ASIC to force them to reply!!

It is illegal for any management to hold back market sensitive info or releasing it to any entity before it is released to market!!

In conclusion, we can do our part to prove my theory wrong (or right) by monitoring managements action and if any action looks lame or for the purpose of misleading us or favoring the broker that continues to buy for over 6 months then we report them to ASX/ASIC!

I find it hard to believe that every time the expected results only arrive in AAR office just 5 minutes before the qrtrly!!!

If that continues to happen this time as well then I'll report management myself!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.