AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

feysville (rogan josh and dalray), page-13

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    If the results from feysville arrived before the quarterly is due and for some reason they really wanted to hide them in a quarterly then they could hide them in the quarterly and release it when the feysville results arrived and not be in breach of any rules whatsoever.

I personally don't think they are trying to hide anything at all. I just don't think they care too much about what the share price is doing on a day to day or week to week basis. They are just intent on getting on with the job of getting their projects off the ground the best way that they can and report to the shareholders when they are legally bound to do so.

This doesn't help my shareholder frustration at the share price but it does give me hope and a reason to hang in there and wait and see what happens.

It also doesn't stop me from contacting the company and voicing my frustration at them and asking why we seem to wait so long for results and why the heck the share price is so low and why they don't change their ways and be a little better at telling us what is happening. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.