TLS 1.04% $3.89 telstra group limited

there are no major shareholders for tls,ff is the largest...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    there are no major shareholders for tls,ff is the largest shareholder,tls is for everyone,super funds,managed funds,investors,traders,mums and dads its possible global companies will be taking stakes but you can bet they will be hidden in the pool of large trading houses---in short not for publication.

as for being shorted,maybe,or alternatively it might be pushed
    up----we have to wait for the deal on the nbn to be put on the table,should the deal look positive the guaranteed yield for two years will make it far more attractive than the current sp might suggest,and politically it would be suicidal for the current government to cause a major loss of confidence in the governments motivation for any commercial activity--shareholder/voters are probably already suspicious of any government after the disastrous tls float

the future might see tls as four distinct businesses each with their own cash flow and of course it would be quite likely that it will also be in a position to compete on equal regulatory oversight with other telcos-----just think the current sp. is only just 30+% ahead of sgt i accept their are more shares on issue.
    it is most likely the nbn will remain in the hands of a goverment authority,this allows total control and of course the responsibility of a secure australian network.

or as a friend once asked me "is the screwing your getting worth the screwing your getting", wether it be pleasure or pain the question is really pertinent when it comes to government regulation directed at one specific target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.040(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.86 $49.43M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25565 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 580982 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.