FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Far having a minority share of the block will have no power to...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Far having a minority share of the block will have no power to delay appraisals until it suits them. Cairn and especially COP will be dictating forward plans, but hopefully the encouraging finds and discount rigs will make this a priority for all involved. The money in the coffers should be enough to fund 2 appraisals, further drilling would need either a CR, a dilution of our share of the block or other funding which Farjoy alluded to and may be involved in acquiring.
    It's obviously disappointing to see the SP slide as it would be good to have a higher springboard to jump from when we get updates (and hopefully upgrades) on the FAN and SNE drilling results. I'm confident that these announcements should see us back where we've been used to seeing the Sp. Depending on the announcements of course. But possibly a stagnant/sliding SP in December followed by a climb in the new year pre announcement.
    More significant for the long-term will be the appraisal plan and I for one hope management continue their good work and pull off more great deals and keep FAR in a great position.
    For me it's all about Senegal now and I think Kenya is just being held as a bargaining chip for future negotiations. Any long-termers will know how much faith to have in presentation timelines, so Kenya might just keep getting pushed back as it has done for years. In any case it's a nice bargaining chip to have and I'll be very happy to be proven wrong!
    Go FAR!
    IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.