FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

FFFFFF our cents??, page-70

1. 1,633 Posts.
    HKP - Thanks for the links. I noticed that the first two seem to be either from organizations opposed to fracking or unsupported commentary by an industry participant on the fly, leaving the other which is over a year old from a branch of the US govt. Given that things have changed remarkably in the last year I wonder how valid they may still be?

This page give the latest detailed analysis I have found of US oil production take a look and decide for yourselves. (http://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=18831) When we combine this with the ongoing actions of the US government to moderate demand such as mandated energy efficient automobiles and the increased use of LNG. Then take note of the increase in US oil inventory, perhaps I am being overly optimistic as you suggest but then again perhaps not?

Time will tell. If the price of oil remains low after the reported de-stocking effect runs its course we will know that the USA's role as a traditional source of world Oil demand is no longer in effect. In any case the fellow talking about de-stocking in the interview, was not expecting the pressure on the Oil price to abate before mid to late next year. Until the dust settles almost anything can happen to the SP of FAR. But IMO the most probable outcome is a return to the LT channel with bullish departures later due to ongoing exploration results and farm outs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.