FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

it will hit 1.5c in my opinion. might turn around at 2c but if...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    it will hit 1.5c in my opinion. might turn around at 2c but if it breaks that. free fall to 1.5c for mine. that was the last supply/demand wrestle

im trying not to down ramp but its the nature of the beast. i like the chart set up and the way it runs when it gets going so ill be getting in when the chart tells me to. i dont care what the price is. i care what the chart says and if i miss the boat the like i said.....thats trading. fair bump and play on

its telling me not to buy until it starts trending up on the daily timeframe.....which isnt happening yet.

i like the way ffg trades and like i said i will be getting in.

we arent smarter than the market and it doesnt matter if u think management are the best thing since bubble gum here to deliver the world. at times they deliver an atlas and ya have to be prepared to HODL through that if your invested in the story and havent got a stoppy set. or sell at a loss like an emotional goober.

fortunately alot of the time, the chart shows good or bad news is on the way with an increase in selling or buying as theres usually a leaky ship. its so standard and people who get burned scream out that the ASX should sort it out or blah blah blah. they wont. cant and never will. its just the way it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.53K 593.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2492598 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1062548 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.