FFG 4.76% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

@strauss I believe that FFG holders/lurkers are awaiting the...

1. 591 Posts.
    @strauss I believe that FFG holders/lurkers are awaiting the news in regards to the spin-out and what the actual details are. As it is a very illiquid stock it is easily pushed down by stale holders in whom bought shares the other day on the higher volume.

If the spin-out is a success, it will instil confidence to shareholders. The bit that I'm hesitant about is how they have come up with the EV of $40 million for iCandy. The consideration paid for iCandy over the past 6 months and with the agreements in place to pay using iCandy script is approximately $15million.

Revenue for Appxplore and Highjoyful are a combined $1 million so I see the EV as rather excessive, although I do see a lot of future growth with the current developers from Appxplore.

Back to the spin-out & IPO I am curious at what price and how much they will be raising for the IPO. A in-specie $17.5m distribution to share holders would equate to 13.5c per share which is a rather significant amount in which I am sure the SP would be re-rated accordingly, but this is why I am sceptical as it almost seems to be too good too be true, I just cant put my finger on it and that's why I will wait on the sidelines for the time being.

FFGO do offer great leverage, but options are risky and that's why they are called wealth creators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $38.86K 3.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 278969 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1835584 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.