FFM 0.52% 95.5¢ firefly metals ltd

1. Copper excitement has come off the boil. 2. Last exciting...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    1. Copper excitement has come off the boil.
    2. Last exciting announcement was April 29th

Plus, low Hot Copper chatter/traders playing/pumping the stock. (A good sign in my opinion)

I'm down 10%+ on my inital investment after discovering the Co. Now i have the opportunity to increase my holding after doing more research.

Worth noting, there is strong management with a track record of increasing shareholder value.
    Significant resource with solid grades and exploration upside in a Tier 1 jurisdiction. Black Rock taking a 10% position in the Co. Right now we are being presented w a buying opportunity. Could it get down to the CR price of 64c? Yep. Might it go into the 50's? Sure possible. Would I take an oversized position <64c? For sure!

Assuming the future Cu deficit = higher Cu prices, this is a solid play to gain outsized returns bc of managements proven ability to execute their strategy, proven and expanding resource and relatively short start up time (and costs) compared to green fields.

A few folk have made the comparison to SPR, and I see the connection. I doubt there will be the same level of exploration excitement, simply bc this looks to be expanding a known ore body and less likely making new discoveries around it. In saying that, we have 10,000m of drilling to happen and a material upgrade to the MRE around Sept "should" be the catalyst for a significant re-rate.

Again, assuming stable or stronger Cu prices, I expect a minimum 50%+ return in <12mths from the current price.

oh, and then there's all that gold too...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $459.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $3.252M 3.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8613 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 38587 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.