FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

FFR Broker Data

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Hi all,

Here is the FFR Broker Data for the past 2 weeks of trade following the US election.

Ill preface this with saying that a report was released a couple days ago by Goldman Sachs forecasting a gold price of $2,300 USD for 2021, and here they are buying ~$200K FFR with no selling, no mucking about. You also have some other big names happily buying in above 20c.

The major driver for this gold price was of course historic high stimulus expected from the democrats, further weakening of the dollar and a potential for a 2021 commodity boom. Lets hope this comes to fruition for gold and FFR alike.

I imagine once these other trades settle we will see more buying by these funds as they employ this macro vision in Australia's leading gold companies - junior explorers all the way to big caps. Lets hop 23c is broken today and 30c by end of month!

I'm in today at 22c on open following this broker data. GLTAH, DYOR. I will update this weekly for those interested.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2653/2653448-2249a5b66f13493eefe4da35bd97f7dd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.