FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

FFR to run in coming months, page-5

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    They are going hammer and tongs at Yalgoo, so if they fail it won't be through lack of effort.

When you see the drill pads and green bags as you drive through the area, it hits home just how much is happening. So far 10000m out of 30000m completed. Plenty of opportunity to find enough gold to build a viable mine imo.

Dozens of old historical pits spread throughout the area encompassed by FFR and also VMS. Between them they have most of the ground around and north of Yalgoo.

In the screenshot, the 2 light blue oulined areas are VMS ground (held by Bright Point) with quite a few shallow pits (yellow squares with black centres). The rest of the pits above the VMS ground are on FFR's ground. All were shallow workings so one would imagine there would be gold below the pits. Close to 200,000 ounces there already, so add 30km more of drilling and in a few months FFR should be a different beast. Well, maybe. Having held since the days of MZN, I know to take nothing for granted here.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3054/3054737-1f27d7890fb1c7a31406123dd6204972.jpg

Last edited by red-frog: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.