POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

It seems the FFS will not be released this year. However, I am...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    It seems the FFS will not be released this year. However, I am expecting the BFS very soon, hopefully before the AGM. I have already voted for the AGM. I voted NO to all resolutions except for the last one which I left to the discretion of the chairman. The West Australian dated 09 Nov 2022 has this article.

Nick Cernotta booted from New Century Resources board as company cops strike against pay report

This shows the power shareholders have at the AGM. Hopefully SHs will exercise their voting right for POS AGM.

There is a poster who thinks he can come on HC to insult all other SHs. He is calling SHs impatient and naïve.

- I have been invested in POS continuously for nearly a decade. In fact, I have averaged down over the years. Like me, there are hundreds if not thousands of POS investors who are LTHs. Some have been invested for longer than I have and others for less. So, if being invested for a decade or even a number of years is called impatient, then that poster is right. Thousands of mum and dad investors in POS are impatient.

- That poster also called us naïve. If to believe all the information and announcement put out by the company is called naïve, then that poster is absolutely right. We are naïve without any shadow of a doubt.

- That poster also says that PH is very meticulous. If by doing studies after studies, many of them being studies replacing studies that were done in a recent past, then that poster is absolutely right. PH is very meticulous.

- That poster is trying to curtail discussion on HC by talking of defamation. What defamation? Most people are talking of facts or expressing their opinion. As soon as someone talks about the shortcomings of the company and management, that poster talks of defamation. I would have said what a joke but I cannot bring myself to say this. Because in truth, it is not funny at all. Like myself, many hundreds, if not thousands, of mum and dad investors are hurting because management has not been able to deliver on their announcements. The can got continuously kicked out, now sometime next year. Will I be surprised if the can does not get kicked out further next year? Not at all. What will surprise me is if it does not.

- I wonder if PH can turn this BFS into the FFS and announce FID. He can always keep working on the 2.2Mtpa plan and submit it as a revised plan to the finance provider once it is ready. The BFS is supposed to have a lifetime of close to 5 years. May be someone will be willing to finance POS restart on good terms based on this BFS???

- No doubt after this post, that poster will provide me with financial advice and ask me to sell.

COME ON PH. YOU CAN DO IT. WE HAVE SUPPORTED POS WITH ALL THE PATIENCE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY NAIVETY. IT IS TIME FOR POS TO DELIVER. YOU ARE ON $550K PA. I AM ON LESS THAN $50K PA. I AM NOT ASKING FOR CHARITY. ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR POS TO DELIVER ON ITS PROMISES. NOW IS A GOOD TIME. I HAVE WAITED FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE PATIENTLY AND WITHOUT NAIVETY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 51697915 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.