POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Pens down PH ......... euh no, not pants down but pens down....

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

Pens down PH ......... euh no, not pants down but pens down. Forgive my accent. I am here with some good news regarding the FFS. You have been working on the FFS for a number of years now and have lamentably failed so far to come up with anything at all. Luckily, there is a self proclaimed guru on POS threads who has published his numbers for the FFS. I will list these numbers below for your perusal PH. Please go through them and let us know whether the numbers from the self proclaimed guru are anywhere near reality or closer to lalaland. Here goes:

or if we use the 2018 DFS at 5.31 or 2014 DFS at 4.05 then deduct the $30M capex spent, the Aud$ drop by 31% & remove the 95% of transport costs say $2.20uslb or bhp tolling costs of $2.20uslb, adding in higher wages but nonfifo levels for DIDO from kalgoorlie, then i get to the 4.00 level.

As you can see, US$4/lb AISC according to the guru. What is your opinion? An ASX announcement will be nice. Now, don't hide behind the FFS and say I did not tell you so because I told you so.

According to this guru, this AISC will create a Tsunami among the sand dunes near Kalgoorlie.

And when can we expect a restart? PAN and MCR have restarted. PBT is penned down for a start in 2024. Based on what POS has been doing for the past decade, it seems PBT will be up and running before us. No wonder AF bought Noront. They could be up and running by 2035. Even they might beat us to production if we keep moving the goal posts like we did for the past decade.

And a special mention to poster D16 who is in Rome actually trying to convince the Divine Powers to help POS. According to other posters, he has been doing a lot of ring kissing of the POPE to ensure good vibes come our way. We thank you D16 for these saintly actions and may you find enjoyment in your selfless actions to help POS restart production.

AIMHO.

GO POS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $13.79K 2.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 22147699 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 20674373 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 3870409
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.