AVA 4.55% 11.5¢ ava risk group limited

FFT And The Biggest Contract Ever Known?

1. 2,198 Posts.
    Last week Donald Trump was told that to build the Mexican Wall would cost not $8 billion but $27 billion.  He replied and I quote "I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the design or negotiations yet. When I do, just like with the F-35 Fighter Jet or the Air Force One Program, price will come WAY DOWN!

Just imagine and it is easy to do, Trump tweets that he is going to use not traditional bricks or fencing but high sensor technology as obviously that would be a fraction of the price.
    Now we know the US Homeland Security is a client of FFT and furthermore their Head Office is in California. Furthermore, wouldn't it be a great gesture to Malcolm Turnbull to award even a tiny portion of the contract to an Australian Company? . A valuation of $200 mln +?

Interestingly I spoke with the CFO of FFT, Leigh and asked him about this.  His reply was "we have contacts on the Mexican/Californian border" (Head Office)

I await Trump's next tweet on the wall and If I'm correct in my hypothesis then a TH will follow and the opening price would have a $1 in front of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $40.28K 351.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33333 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 50434 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.