FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm not able to answer all your questions I feel like this ETF...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I'm not able to answer all your questions I feel like this ETF topic will be a hot topic to talk about until the purchased is finalised. Unless someone more experienced with ETFs than me can answer, it looks like they are set to purchase the dollar value amount rather than the shares. I'm not sure what deal they made with FFX but I feel like we should have deserved an price sensitive announcement to explain what happened in the deal.

From the article do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/960077/firefinch-boosted-by-inclusion-in-van-eck-gdxj-etf-960077.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter it seems like they made an agreement and that it must be purchased by the end of the trading week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3574/3574366-04bb5ce10326dbbed767213ac60bdc9f.jpg

As far as speculation goes, personally I think that we can realistically assume that 7-10m trading volume was done by retail investors with the rest being by the ETF, which puts them at 17-20m shares purchased. There is a 830k order sitting at $0.675 so it looks like they might have been trying to push the price down in order to reach their goal at a cheaper average price.

My note to all shareholders is Do not sell your shares. According to the article snippet above, they are required now to buy $30 million of the stock and will therefore help us reach our $0.80 target price quicker.

If an ETF with $30m to spend on us think they can make money from this new 70c price, then you should not sell your position at the 70c price because soon they will push it so high you can afford another lambo for your spouse LOL

As others have said, the sell side is very thin with only about 1.5-2m shares on offer until $1.30 with the ETF needing to buy at least another 15-20m shares. These are exciting times ahead for the company especially with the drill results and cash flow soon to come out, we should be growing at an exponential rate this month!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.