FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX Moving On -- Contractor - New Owner, page-5

1. 6,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4338

Bravo Mr SUper Sleuth
    Send me down another Firefinch worm hole .. .. .. ..
    ~ I agree the theory on Corica being the 3rd contractor was sound, right up until you had to add stuff .. ..

re: Corica SA being floated; it was an assumption I made based on (i) being a Malian company (subsidiary of parent company from Cote d'Ivoire) but nonetheless still be classified as being a Malian company? and as such wouldn't have been affected by ECOWAS sanctions? if equipment was/is held in country (ii) previous information that belongs on the "I have Heard" thread, wink.png (iii) unknown if they were doing the civil works at Goulamina that started in early 2022 but the timelines match!
    (iv) neither denied nor confirmed by the Company (v) it coincided with the announcement from LLL.

I'll go with the "I have Heard" version, that seems to be the most reliable and accurate.. .. .. .. .. ..
    ~ the "I Have Heard" herd, seem to have a glass stuck to their ear on the wall of the office .. .. .. ..

I guess we will know one day, ? ? ? ?
    but Houston, we may have bigger fish to solve, pardon the pun .. .. .. lol, you will get is soonish redface.png

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.