FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX NPV Calculation - Morila Alone

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638

Hi All,

Completed a quick NPV calc to estimate the intrinsic value of FFX shares based on Morila alone. My views only - please DYOR.

Outcome - it shows that if FFX can continue to execute, ie. prove up reserves and increase to 200 kOz/annum run rate as planned, we should
    conservatively be worth at least 5 bags+ ($1.32 SP+) based on MORILA ONLY.

This is analysis is considered
    conservative as it assumes;

• Zero value for Goulamina ($A 1.2M post-tax NPV) in current SP
    • Zero value for CIL 4.5 MTPA plant and associated infrastructure (worth $US 350M to replicate)
    • Zero FCF generated this year (despite currently being cash-flow positive on tailings-only operations)
    • Fixed gold price at $US 1800/oz (no gold price upside)
    • Conservative long term average all-in costs of $US 850/oz (ie. 60% margin on cash costs provided from 09/02/21 ASX ann, this margin equates to >$60M USD/annum for G&A, exploration, sustaining & non-sustaining CAPEX which is very high for an established open pit gold mine).
    • Fixed $A 75M loan facility (equivalent to total forecast CAPEX from 09/02/21 ASX ann) @ 12% interest to cover other future capex/opportunities
    • No future increase in 4.5MTPA plant capacity (unused sag mill anyone?) which would increase 200kOz/annum run rate
    • No identification of other high grade zones or Morila 2.0 which would increase 200 kOz/annum run rate
    • Closure of mine after 3Moz gold produced (hence terminal value of 6) - excludes the huge Morila geological upside, 10+ years of upcoming drilling and tolling opportunities from nearby exploration projects.
    • No consideration of existing tax credits nor future depreciation & amortisation tax credits
    • No further gold mine acquisitions from >$A 125M/annum free cash flows

What's more scary is that with a current EV of $A 180M and forecasted 80% EBITDA of $A 195M if we can execute, which Alistair and the team will, our hypothetical
    forward EV/EBITDA would be <1 at our current SP which is just not plausible. RSG in Mali for example currently have a EV/EBITDA of 4 at their current SP, which
    further emphasises there's at least 4-5 bags on the table here for FFX.

FFX is a billion dollar company in the making, even without Goulamina.

Disclaimer: my views only - please DYOR.

dgdgdm.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2910/2910434-c259a3398ebaf04f8bdbdbf625cfb8a5.jpg

Last edited by dgdgdm: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.