FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX NPV Calculation - Morila Alone, page-112

1. 4,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6939
    Looking back over past announcements, they have a few announcements that are overdue for release.

They announced the satellite resource on Nov 24 based on old assays. They completed phase 1 drilling at N'Tiola and announced some assay results on Jan 22nd and said a new mineral resource was being prepared. The rigs were then moving to Koting, in the Webinar Doc said those assays had been received and a resource for Koting would be released. The rigs were scheduled to move from Koting to Viper.

So the N'Tiola resource update is overdue, this might not be very exciting, more moving category and maybe a small expansion. However I think the Koting results will be of material significance. Certainly the elephant in the room is the lack of comment regarding engaging a Merchant bank. I would certainly like to be a fly on the wall in Doc's office to hear what exactly is happening in that virtual data room.

The market doesn't like uncertainty, I doubt the Doc is concerned about the daily share price, I personally think this delay is a big positive for realising Goulamina's value, the Investment bank process would not be quick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.