FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX NPV Calculation - Morila Alone, page-124

1. 9,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906
    You'd still own the assets (alongside SFR's other ones) - and would see appreciation in the SP of SFR as they came online - which is what I'd like about that kind of offer. SFR would be far more easily able to finance Goulamina with earnings and debt - no further dilution.

If the scrip offer was for $500 mill equiv (circa 55 cents per share FFX) at SFR's SP today of $6.17 - and the SFR SP goes to say $9 by late 2022 as Morilla kicked in, well then that's looking more like value if you hold.
    You'd have to look at SFR's assets, not just ours and make a judgement on whether you saw the SP going up with them combined. I haven't looked into their USA assets at all.
    It would certainly be interesting.
    Not sure you could expect a higher offer than a bit over double the current SP. Though it may bring out other suitors over the top of it. (It never did for MOD's copper assets - though they were far less certain in nature).

Anyways just one possibility amongst many really. You don't have to vote yes in the imaginary shareholder meeting. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.