FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

He did say they have all the assays back from Koting, as it's...

1. 4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7029
    He did say they have all the assays back from Koting, as it's mostly infill drilling I doubt they'd release the results. I think they'll upgrade the Resource and announce that. I'd guess being fairly small it would take a couple of weeks to do that (depending on the 3rd party's work load) so I'd expect that within the next week.

As far as the appointment of a Merchant Bank to extract value from Goulamina, he did seem more definite on that. As I posted previously I think something fairly concrete has popped up in the data room which has delayed that. It is a fairly tight ship with news held close to their chest. The Doc was in Mali in February '20 doing DD etc on Morila and we didn't even get a sniff of it.

I did wonder why they announced they'll demerge, appoint a Merchant Bank, then say they'll announce the details of the appointment in a few days. I suppose it does give us 2 announcements instead of one, but with the delay it's not a good look. That's why I think the announcement 15 days ago was a means of putting a bit of pressure on a party in the data room.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.