FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

All,I think now is the time to seek interest from investors in...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    All,
    I think now is the time to seek interest from investors in forming a group of shareholders ('The Group') to lodge a s249D to remove some of the dead weight from the board that has sat through and allowed this to happen, enough is absolutely enough...

Following this, subject to The Group agreeing, I would like to explore the group launching legal action against past and present management and director(s) who have very clearly (in my opinion) misled investors and breached their obligations to shareholders as well as ASX (in my opinion) of continuous disclosure

I am willing to put up my hand in my pocket to pursue this but understand everyone will be in a different situation so would propose it is addressed at a later date once the initial objective is complete. I am considering this especially when I hear one of our former board members has been spotted flying business/first class (on what is highly likely, and my opinion only, on his next ASX victims dime) enough is enough and in my view only there needs to be some recourse - if this is as simple as ensuring cowboys cannot "do this again" to another company I will be satisfied

So in the first instance, the point of The Group will be specifically to call for a general meeting with a resolution to specifically remove director(s), if The Group is successful in getting to the 5.0% threshold to call for the general meeting I will run a poll on who The Group would like to call a vote to remove - this entire process will be conducted transparently.

I would like to invite posters here to discuss directors on this thread as well, considering the role of the current directors, skills brought to the company, skills purported to be brought to the company, shares owned, shares acquired on market (and when), shares gifted through 'performance rights' etc. I know many quality posters here track this...

I have set up an email address If you would like to register to support this movement, in the first instance, I ask you to provide;
    1. The total number of shares owned
    2. Username
    3. Name
    This will enable you as users to see if we get to the 5.0% threshold. I have set up a live google chart that shows the current position - this should update live so will be very transparent.

Once the above is complete, others maybe brought in to drive the actual 249D process

Rest assured personal information will only be used for the above purpose, you can opt out at any stage, any group emails will be via BCC to preserve confidentially but correspondence largely via this thread

[email protected]

Live updating tracker with number of shares below;

Owners Group Chart

Last edited by markymark2345: 03/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.