FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@Empty NoseThat reads like you're just choosing what you want to...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    @Empty Nose

That reads like you're just choosing what you want to believe and what you don't want to from the directors. The company's operation was located in Mali and we have no idea what liability there still is there. Even the LLL shares of which this company's value is based are currently locked in an extended suspension along with other regions due to the established instability. So it is very much an ongoing issue and concern. So it's a valid question to ask what makes some blokes on Hot Copper qualified to act in these circumstances?

The nature of small caps is you have to be prepared to lose it. When it happens the problem is with the shareholder for poor risk analysis. Plenty of that from my end, but I wasn't as big a dunce in a get rich quick scheme to dump even a portion of my SMSF, much less a large chunk of it on a company operating in Mali despite the established sovereign risk. But I should trust a lot that reckless and foolish because the directors currently there are being evasive and cagey when approached for comment?

If they take this dog stock to the back of the shed I can just write it off and move on. But it seems others are just grasping at straws because they're on the precipice of going from self funded retirees to age pension recipients to the point they're crowdfunding legal costs (huge red flags on their financials there alone).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.