FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What are your thoughts on the geopolitical climate of Mali and...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    What are your thoughts on the geopolitical climate of Mali and what experiences do the proposed directors have in dealing with the constant civil war and Wagner presence?

Given the precarious state of the country as the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade indicate here:
    https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/africa/mali

How does this translate into your goals at getting at the LLL shares and navigating that literal and proverbial minefield? Will you have boots on ground there? Are you going to be looking for someone to put boots on ground? What does this mean to ongoing commitments the country has with that regime?

Reading the experience in the provided profiles ('experienced' investors that went balls deep with their super funds into a small cap begs to differ) I'd like to know what their plan's are for the company's current largest issue.

Pardon the tone, but if you want to be entrusted with others capital you need to be prepared to be asked the hard questions yourselves just like is expected of this board. Right now while they're not trustworthy I have no doubt about their relevant experience in this field by being lifestyle directors in these companies.
    Last edited by hades86: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.