FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just because I'm not happy with the board doesn't mean some...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Just because I'm not happy with the board doesn't mean some rando I'll be willing to jump into bed with a rando in over his head stock pumping forum because he talks a big game but doesn't have the prerequisites to run an ASX listed company, much less one with this market cap.

I'm prepared to write off this investment because holding it this long was clearly the wrong choice and the company is DOA. The only issue here is what happens next. They say they're in negotiations and I'm ok with that despite not trusting them.

Companies are under no obligation to disclose any negotiations due to hefty NDA's in place in talks at that level. They are under no obligation whatsoever to disseminate the info to me, you or anyone else due to how sensitive these talks are. I've been on both ends of those when dealing with contracts and tenders and it's nothing as unusual as the conspiracy theorists here claim.

Now if the talks are a smokescreen/hot air? Maybe, maybe not I don't care. That's the name of the game when investing so if you're that bent out of shape over a small cap then think of it as a life lesson in being prepared for an investment go belly up. And this isn't even a safe/low risk one either, FFX like most small caps are the very definition of a high risk/high reward stock which are a dime a dozen on the ASX.

So when I see people padding their stats as "investors" using FFX as an example of their experience, I think they don't really understand how that truly reflects in the face of what's happened here. The red flags were all there, we just took risks and got burned. Some with just singed fingers and others headfirst it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.