FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm not a chartist so no charts from me but I like to look at...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I'm not a chartist so no charts from me but I like to look at them and try and figure out what might happen next.

I note today's close of 75.5c is near ATH's, in fact we first closed at 75.5c way back on the 22/12/17 with volume of about 900k shares (back then we had about a 1/5 of the SOI as we do today). I remember it well I was on holidays and celebrating!

After that we only had 4 days of higher closes all between 28/12/17 - 5/1/18, again on pretty thin volumes.

At the time we were a junior explorer with pretty impressive Li deposit but not much else.

A number of us here know what happened after that.

Fast forward 4 years and we see the same close but on much higher volumes relative to SOI, so I am confident that this ATH with the supply that has come in and accumulated over the last couple of months, coupled with the FA aspect will not be a flash in the pan, but instead become a key support area for much higher ATH's in the coming months and years.

Its been a long journey but for those that have travelled it congrats and for the newer investors well done on picking and sticking, I reckon we aint seen nothing yet.

Time for a beer!

Best wishes to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.