FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-163

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I feel like I need to remortgage to load up at these prices...

Having a good think (and obviously there would be others), the only real risk I see here are:
    • Assets that we have could be disposed of for less than they're worth. (reasonable likelihood if the market doesn't recognise our value, but mitigated by cash holding [negotiating from a position of strength/patience], as well as large holding director incentive for shareholder value)

• Mali collapses (negligible risk IMO with current working relationship and benefit to any current/future government)

• Lithium project stagnates for too long (Could frustrate holders but will not be bad in the long run as demand increases for the resource)

In any case, the worst case scenario is almost guaranteed returned investment to shareholders at the current market cap. If they were to liquidate everything for less than $150m including sites, facilities and COH, someone is going to jail.

I'm still firm on the mindset that there is likely a good reason we are not being updated at the moment and urge others to weigh up the potential upside against the worst case which could be ...... 'we haven't landed a deal yet but still have a world class lithium deposit and a profit generating gold mine'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.