FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-184

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    OK, something different and going back to 'basic charting' for simplicity... Point and Figure(to eliminate a lot of the 'noise') ... What does it tell 'me'?

FFX still in Long-Term Downtrend ... yes! Current 12Month Uptrend Channel is intact but still within that 36 Month Downtrend even though we had our recent attempt to break out(29c high). That high formed a triple top within the 1st Major resistance band ... 23.5c to 27c ... followed by a short-term breakdown of a triple bottom(24.5c) to the channel low(18.5c). We are current back at the base of that 1st major resistance band(23.5c).

I guess looking at this chart its not surprising to see strong resistance here as it goes back to the BGS (Goldie) days when it was trading in a 23.5c to 50c band prior to the shift to the Lithium surge and MLL focus.

Now to test that next major resistance band ... 46.5 to 50c ... we would need to see consolidation above 27c which is exactly were the current uptrend channel would breakout of the 36 mth long-term downtrend channel. So that represents the 1st objective; value above 27c!

FFX_PnF_210321_5Year.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.