FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Further to my last chart posting ... an attempt of an EWC to...

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    Further to my last chart posting ... an attempt of an EWC to FFX's chart ... If it is valid then we have entered the preferred Wave 4 zone with today's dramatic pullback as the SP action has come down to test the minor wave (iv); all very normal in EWT terms, right!. However, the swiftness and shortness(in TIME) suggests we have to be weary it may only be a minor wave(a) of Wave 4 so likely any very short-term rally from near today's low will be sold into for at least a retest or even slightly lower prices ... 36.5-33.5c before this Wave 4 is complete(in TIME and Price). Today's low(so far) is also just above that important Bullish AP tyne shown in that last post but is also at the bottom TL of the Uptrend Channel I have shown here on an Hourly Chart ... So still bullish! SSTO, as you would expect, have moved into extremely over-sold territory endorsing a bounce of sorts should be nearby ... but probably, as I said above, only a "dead kitten" bounce.

FA wise, gotta wonder who is(and what is the reason) why this sell-off has happened so dramatically?

See how the next few day's goes; hopefully some more clarification comes ...

Chart posted on the 7th of May ...
    View attachment 3194486 FFX_EWC_240521_Hrly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.