FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-775

1. 5,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    Absolutely, said the same thing and think even more so now as i look around at some extremely frothy Market Caps compared to say Gold companies and profits .. Really hoping Lithium 2.0 has legs but know it wont last forever and that Nickel, Zinc and Cobalt are all part of the EV movement along with Silver. I see Lithium stocks as being "Hot" currently which means money is flowing into them. I know this is a flavour of the month thing with these types of investors essentially swarming a sector.. i hope FFX has not got a lot of these types especially given how much Lithium stocks have gone up vs FFX. Hard to compare considering we got a 10yr LOM Gold operation in Q4 2020 but i think stocks like PLS at a staggering 6 BILLION MC! showing clear signs of being overvalued.. they are not alone with valuations across much of the sector that could never be described as sensible.. then there is FFX. Market Cap says it all for me at 390M - this is compared to SYA with a stupefying $600 MILLION MC or LTR valued at a dumbfounding $1.7 BILLION!

Fair to say it's a bubble just not without exception. Hard being a contrarian investor but every dog has his day. Mike and Alistair no doubt as frustrated as me mentioning Lawyers so all being done to make it as quick and painless as possible to unlock that shareholder value. The market has spoken and FFX with its Morilla Gold mine producing and surrounding tenement with 10yr LOM + and Goulamina Lithium Ganfeng JV fully funded with 100% offtake we can only realise $370 MC. It's a wonder?, Firefinch a modern wonder of the World.
    Last edited by 1for1: 09/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.