FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-960

1. 5,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3934
    Coming off 73c down to 54c today, with 4m on the buy queue and 10m on the sell, so until that equals-up it will probably continue it's decline. Someone wants to sell 2m shares at 58c for a cool million dollars plus. If it doesn't hold above 53c, and at the moment it's not looking like it, then I'd expect it to flow down to 43c. It's had a hell of a run this year from 15c to 73c, but now some holders are obviously wanting to take some profits. If lithium and gold both have a bit of a breather, then further declines are likely, and then we have the interesting prospect of the Leo spin-out and it's affect on the FFX share price. So let's see, what are gold producers doing about 70k ozpa in market cap terms? Perhaps somewhere around $200m, which gives FFX a share price post the Leo spin-out of less than 30 cents. And don't forget it's only going to control 40% of Leo. I think that eventually, shareholder expectations may need to be tempered as it has a reality reset. Anyway, let's see what happens. I'd suggest that if you want to buy more, in order to get a larger cut of Leo, then watch the charts, especially for a return of the 10d EMA back above the 35d EMA, when that happens you might get some stabilization of price and find that the company share price has reached a leveling off status, but looking at the charts for me at the moments, that's around the 42c mark, and you'd expect the 40c base to hold for now, hopefully.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.