FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@kiwijuiceGood to see you here.. you’ll be getting on board at...

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    @kiwijuice

Good to see you here.. you’ll be getting on board at the right time of you do in my opinion

I liked your analysis, I can back that up with the sentiment here, but it’s been difficult to analyse as everything about this fundamentally and technically means we should’ve already been retesting that 23c area from a couple months back... but there’s lots of well informed posts about the relentless selling, CR, board etc..

Lots of entry signals, buy signal on the macd last two trading sessions, the last couple have been furphys to an extent, but I gave it two days too confirm and the macd divergence north is different to last couple of patterns.. just on the cusp of hitting positive sentiment and that short downtrend pattern is about to change into an uptrend maybe in a few trading days..

I think the next quarterly will be the catalyst for some further shareholder confidence, there should be some revenue in there..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2768/2768844-89dfbdcf8e4b25de7471b5ac23c8e796.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.