PER 6.76% 6.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

“most on HC fail to realise that the sp works on Future...

1. 12,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    “most on HC fail to realise that the sp works on Future EarningsRoche paid Sarepta $1 billion for a Gene therapy DMD drug that is in its infant stage...(future earnings)For Anp to get $5 we have to have. MC of $3 billion..Even if we only get 1% of the inflammation market worth $104 bill ...that will do the job.....$$Not all pie in the sky...”

George: Thank you for all your informative posts.
    We must be on the same page re Future Earnings $$
    People here have been laughing at my Predictions
    $5 in 2 years...

George you put out a post regarding your Fund Managers thoughts on Anp and now your latest post re Fibrogen confirms my post above written a c
    ouple of days ago...The correlation is uncanny because they both confirm what I’ve said all along....

Even if Anp only get 1% of the inflammation market ( $105 billion )that’s $1 billion for Anp per annum ongoing.
    So when you get Fibrogen with earnings of $15 mill per annum and they have a MC of $3.9 Billion.($600 mill on the Bank)
    Anp can put $200 mill in the Bank ...in 16 months time frame as our Liscence fees for all the other Indications roll in.....

But for Anp to move forward in a big way we need a New young Chairman ( thank you Mr Moses for your service) we also need another Director to be replaced.
    The new Chairman should be American with big connections ( Anp has the potential to be as big as Sarepta)...
    We cannot afford Anp to move at a snails pace...
    Mr Diamond and Mr Moses have been well Rewarded with generous options.. granted in Dec 2019..
    Anp Board ... think of moving Anp forward for the benefit of the Owners(Shareholders) Leave your egos at the door knowing you have helped build the Largest Biotech in Australia ....$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.005(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 6.8¢ $102.1K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 10.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.7¢ 88018
Last updated 12.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.