PER 5.48% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

FGEN’s DMD drug targeting Fibrosis, page-7

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Gassy as always to happy to jump on someone else,s down fall

Please note Gassy

1 Its not Brian Paul ITS Mathew Pauls

2 Where does it say he did not perform

3 Looks to me Like Mathew recruited Richard with the idea of handing over the reigns Gassy

MATHEW PAULS RECUITED RICHARD in August 2019 and stepped down in october 19

Please note gassy

MATHEW PAULS
    “Continuing to assemble an experienced, multi-talented executive leadership team is critical, especially as we approach a number of transformational events that have the potential to drive growth for the Company,” said Matthew Pauls, president and chief executive officer. “Richard is a seasoned executive who has significant breadth, and depth, of operational, business and finance experience in the healthcare sector that will further strengthen our ability to build a successful rare disease company and create value

And also note Gassy
    Strongbridge Biopharma down 30% on CEO departure

Now does that sound like they were glad to see him go

If diamond were to walk i am tipping we would see a 130% increase not decrease in our holdings

Perhaps ANP could look Mathew up and ask him what his plans are

I know who i would rather sat at the helm

DEC 19
    Strongbridge completes $181.7M sale of hormone drug to Novo Nordisk

Strongbridge Biopharma on Wednesday closed its previously announced sale of the U.S. and Canadian rights for Macrilen to Novo Nordisk. Macrilen is approved to treat adult growth hormone deficiency.
    Under the terms of the agreement, Strongbridge — which is based in Dublin, Ireland, and has its U.S. headquarters in Trevose, Bucks County, and targets rare diseases — received a one-time upfront cash payment of $145 million.
    In addition, Novo Nordisk purchased 5.24 million ordinary shares of Strongbridge (NASDAQ: SBBP) common stock at $7 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $36.7 million.
    Strongbridge will be entitled to receive tiered royalties related to the sales of Macrilen through 2027. Novo Nordisk will also fund Strongbridge’s rare endocrine commercial field organization to promote Macrilen in the United States for up to three years.
    A portion of the upfront payment will be used by Strongbridge to fully repay the company's outstanding debt.
    “The completion of this transaction significantly strengthens our financial position," said Matthew Pauls, president and CEO of Strongbridge.

Strongbridge acquired the U.S. and Canadian rights to Macrilen from Aeterna Zentaris (NASDAQ: AEZS), a Canadian biopharmaceutical company, in January. Strongbridge paid $24 million upfront along with royalty payments on product sales and undisclosed milestone payments in that transaction.

I cannot believe that some folks actually follow you Gassy sounded like he was going ok to me
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 04/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.004(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $40.33K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ 32400
Last updated 14.37pm 02/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.