FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

FGF Chart, page-136

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

before we are going to buy a stock, you need to assess the upside and downside.....

the possible downside for someone could be timing, if you wanna quick bucks and bought in at either 0.8/0.9 while your nature is DT or several days holds and then you wanna move funds elsewhere, so you felt sick by seeing sp not go up but flat, then you cut your loss, all i can say it is your own problems....

so you should make your own minds when seeing sp not up but down, Can you stands or endure?

for people who made fortune out of Shell/acquisitions play, it is not a blink quick in and out so you can make big bucks, it is choose the right one and bought in and Wait......

There is no need to repeat FA of FGF so read between the lines of company announcements and wait firmly, otherwise, sell and move on...

look at FFG, rose from 1.5c to 5c in 5 days just because the company it holds will do a ICO, you would see how crazy the market favour Cryptocurrency, not even mention FGF might also do a Blockchain acquisition etc...

i am in the opinion someone took positions in those big volumes days and set for upcoming acquisition, so let pips play and they Never made a fortune by doing that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.