FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Pearl global is very real, yesterday I went to there web site...

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Pearl global is very real, yesterday I went to there web site and called them I was courious there aim was to raise 5m ipo and they smashed that not everyone got in on it early, they had some
    Teething issuses using Ctr old company to List pearl under Ctr but now they have over come all the hurdles and will be a new listing nothing to do Ctr they will have there own code, in long term it's going to rolled out world wide and I'm sure once it up and running all current tyre recyclers who shred there tyre to be sent over seas to be burnt..
    once a fuss is made that Australia is just sending there tyres off sure to be burnt I'm sure the greens and government will want al tyres processing done here with minimal harm to the environment not just sending them over seas to be burnt there rather then here... Australia fix to global climate control with tyres is to send them over seas when now we have a Australian made way of tyre disposal that's better for the climate and the only one like it in the world....
    I was happy to hear they all current tyre recyclers will not be effected after they shred them pearl can process them....
    pearl is the only EPA approved tyre process
    If the government is serious about climate control green house gases why send them off sure to be burnt when we can now process them in Australia and get benefits from the finish product and a sellable item...

So disappointing I missed out on pearl
    Ipo I found out to late but glad fgf has a good stake in it and fgf changing block chain crypto what a bonus

Go fgf make up some Mula

All imo
    Dyor it's fun and easy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.