FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

FGF chart, page-39

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Amazing how consistently uptrends draw euphoric statements and downtrends bring out the baseless down ramps. Stocks move from overbought positions to oversold over various time frames. At 4.7c this was most definitely overbaught. Now with CR out of the way, money in the bank and BCG on board with potential investments ahead, this is most definitely buy zone for me. It's only been 2 weeks since CR shares were placed on market, with the majority 280M shares at circa $.0122 and the remaining 50M at $.02. Approximately 160M shares have traded since the shares were issued on the the 13th so those locking in profits to hedge against uncertain crypto/dow macro factors will have done so by now or very shortly imo.

I have been using the increased supply resulting from those who participated in the placement at $.0122 to gain a position ahead of the certain news flow which will come in the coming weeks/months. Unfortunately for the newbies, many will be caught up buying the euphoria and selling when the smart money is once again loading up which imo has begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.