FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

It is so disappointed to see many Non holders split rubbish here...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    It is so disappointed to see many Non holders split rubbish here and add salts to fellow FGF holders...

Why bother wasting Your non holders precious time on a Stock you dont own and keep doing it?

Unless you guys have Hiding Agendas of which hoping to stir more fear and create more negative here so you guys could get back even cheaper than 1.4c, buggers, after the long miserable sold down from 4.7c to 2.6c and done a low at 1.3c, you guys non holders are getting desperate and irrational and talking rubbish as last try....

Roman not done in 1 day and because FGF has not done a killing Ann yet so" Geoff is dumb and FGF is no good""

Rubbish and unfair and hidding agendas...

What the hell you non holders or who sold out even More hate and dislike than us Holders?

Wanna shares of FGF? Just say it, stop rubbishing FGF threads...

I dont get tricked by that guy who just create a new thread coz he wanna get FGF threads full of his downramping threads, so i dont reply it, his post is the same rubbish as another one here titled as "FGF will rise to 20c" before....

Also, i saw someone mentioned consolidation, how many rubbish points/scenarios you guys non holders could Come up with???

There are a bunch of ASX companies with more than 1b shares and merely $500k or $1m cash and operating Happyily, so what the hell you guys rubbishing FGF specifically??

I knew you guys wanna shares by doing those rubbish threads and posts, dont dream to get mine..

It is so dusgusting and bloody annoy to read those rubbish posts on Good friday, cant you guys non holders get a life and have a rest for holiday and wait FGF company announcements and have a say?

Oh i know, you guys know you wont get chance to rubbish FGF at HC when FGF make announcements, so the desperate of creating New rubbish thread to stir fear...

Just think if you dont have intention to make profits on something, will you bother to spend time and efforts on it?

They wanna FGF shares from FGF holders and only way their trick come true is some holders got enticed and give away their money at these sucks low level to these non holders who will disappear when their orders get filled...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.