FGL 30.0% 7.8¢ frugl group limited

@josephlau You wrote: "Now do i believe in Frugl's original 2...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    @josephlau

You wrote:

"Now do i believe in Frugl's original 2 mandates as above (Frugl app and InFocus), no not really.

But Frugl now OWNS Trienpont which is a software development house based in and operating in Bangkok.

Pardon me for stating the obvious but....

Am i the only one that feels that Frugl effectively now will transform itself into Software Development, SaaS, AI company? With a low cost vested software development operation based in Bangkok, selling its services in Australia at Australian rates."

So Joseph, can you explain how Trienpont can compete in the market against cheap access to software freelance developers with hire companies like Freelancer, Fiverr, Upwork, etc. What are the selling points for Trienpoint over others in the market?

What is Trienpont's point of difference in your opinion?

You also wrote:

Now this new team is trying to do what Smithy and team set out to do by utilizing external resources (outsourcing). Hopefully on a more modular (use as required) and lean basis but still pretty much the same as above with an Asian reach.

So you believe Frugl can replicate what it rolled out in Australia for the Asian market with e-commerce added to the stack, but the Australian effort done by previous management is a failure? Is that what you're saying? Could you please clarify this and can you also clarify if "you believe" the Asian roll out will be successful? In your opinion!

I'm very interested if management will follow through with an e-commerce platform for grocery retail and wholesale for smaller supermarkets and suppliers all over Asia as stated in the interview bellow by Kenny Woo.

Anything you can expand on Joseph would be great!

Thank you Joseph in advance!

Appreciate your input...

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 14/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.018(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.747M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.8¢ 6.7¢ $3.642K 49.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2484 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 31367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.